Col/ Sr Instr
Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Name: Col Md Golam Mostafa
Appointment: Senior Instructor
List of Publications:
- Lt Col Md Golam Mostafa, “Developing a Suitable Architectural Framework of Modern Tactical Communication System for a Brigade-size Force”, Bangladesh Army Journal, 46th issue, pp. 46-55, December 2009.
- Md Golam Mostafa, Haris Haralambous, Christina Oikonomou, “Statistical ionospheric E layer properties measured with the Cyprus Digisonde and comparisons with IRI predictions”, Advances in Space Research, Vol. 61, Issue 1, 1 January 2018, Pages 337-347.
- Md Golam Mostafa, Haris Haralambous, Christina Oikonomou, “Evaluation of IRI predicted characteristics of ionospheric F1 layer by ionosonde observations in Nicosia, Cyprus”, Advances in Space Research, Volume 59, Issue 6, 15 March 2017, Pages 1548–1558.
- Md G. Mostafa, Eleni Tsolaki, and Haris Haralambous , “HF Spectral Occupancy Time Series Models over the Eastern Mediterranean region”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 240-248, Feb. 2017.
- Ataur Rahman Sarkar, Mohammed Nazrul Islam and Mohammad Golam Mostafa, “Performance of an optical wideband WDM system considering stimulated Raman scattering, fiber attenuation and chromatic dispersion”, Journal of Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol 39, no. 8, pp. 659-675, Springer Science, September 2007.
- Haris Haralambous and Md Golam Mostafa, “HF Spectral Occupancy over the Eastern Mediterranean”, 14th International Ionospheric Effects Symposium, May 12-14, 2015, Alexandria, Virginia, USA
- Md. Golam Mostafa and Haris Haralambous, “Effect of Enhanced X-Ray Flux on the Ionosphere over Cyprus during Strong Solar Flares”, Third International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geo-information of Environment (RSCy2015), Paphos, Cyprus.
- Md Golam Mostafa, Haris Haralambous and Satya Prasad Majumder, “Ionospheric Measurements over Bangladesh and Their Significance on Radio Systems Operation”, 1st IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications and Photonics (ICTP) 2015, 26-28 December 2015, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Mostafa, M.G. and Majumder, S.P., “Analytical Error Rate Performance Evaluation of a Multi-Keyhole Wireless MIMO Channel based on Largest Eigenvalue Distribution”, 1st International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (ICEEICT), Dhaka, 2014.
- Md Muzahidul Islam, Md Razibul Haque, Md Rezaul Islam and Md Golam Mostafa, “Performance Evaluation of Nakagami-m MIMO Fading Channel in the Presence of Multiple Keyhole”, International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) 2014, Phuket, Thailand.
- Md. Golam Mostafa, Md. Masud Karim, M. Z. Azam, Ziaur Rahman, Sarwar Bari, S. P. Majumder, “Performance Improvement Analysis of Wireless MIMO Channel in the Presence of Keyhole”, ICACT 2013, Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- M. G. Mostafa, M. M. Rahman, G. M. H. Ali, M. J. Alam, M. N. Islam, ‘’ Improved Analysis for Stimulated Raman Crosstalk in Wideband Optical WDM System”, Second International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE)-2002, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Haris Haralambous, Harris Papadopoulos and Md Golam Mostafa, “Developing an ANN electron density profile model over Cyprus based on ionosonde measurements”, Third International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geo-information of Environment (RSCy2015), Paphos, Cyprus.