Name: Major Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Sigs
Appointment: GSO-II & Faculty Member
For more details click here.
1. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Abdul Hasib Chowdhury “Multi-objective optimal placement of distributed generations for dynamic loads”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), Volume-8, No-4, April 2019, pp: 2303-2313.
2. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Abdul Hasib Chowdhury “Optimal placement of distributed generation to enhance bus voltage qualitative index”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), Vol 10, No 6, Dec 2018-Jan 2019, pp: 1778-1786.
3. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Mohammad Naim Uddin “Energy harvesting from human foot movement” International Journal of Ambient Energy, Nov 2018.
4. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Md. Mahadi Hasan “Energy management through bio-gas based electricity generation system during load shedding in rural areas”, TELKOMNIKA, Volume-16, No-2, April 2018 pp: 525-532.
5. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Mohammad Naim Uddin “ ‘Single-Owner’ plant as an alternate solution for electricity in rural areas”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), Vol-9, No-5, Oct-Nov 2017 pp: 3922-3930.
6. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, Mohammad Naim Uddin, Khirul Alam Palash, “Feasibility of Photovoltaic–Fuel Cell Hybrid System to Meet Present Energy Demand”, American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences, Vol-26, No-11, October 2016, pp: 204-212.
7. Shah Mohazzem Hossain, C. K. Das, Md. Shahdat Hossan, Sams Jarin “Electricity from wasted energy of the moving vehicle using speed breaker”, Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering) 73:1 (2015) 129–134.
8. C.K. Das, S.M. Hossain, M.S. Hossan, “Introducing speed breaker as a power generation unit for minor needs”, 2nd International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), May 2013, Dhaka University, Bangladesh.